She shared her ideas with me and together we came up with a basic goal to work towards. Next, I attempted to sketch up the design, however, drawing is absolutely not my gift. Luckily after a few attempts, I was able to doodle up something that somewhat resembled what I had in my head.
After constructing the frame and the first bit of wiring to stabilize it, I sent some photos. We decided that after each “row” of wrapping I’d check in with some photos until she felt we had what she had envisioned. We wanted it to be structured around the base, but definitely keep a feeling of airiness as well.
……third and final…..
We stopped after three rows, but if someone wanted a very ornate one, the wiring could have been taken all the way up, or even had a few beads or rhinestones thrown in. Hmmmmm, I may have found my new pastime, constructing crowns for all the fairy princesses out there.